Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Look at the beautiful flowers I received yesterday for valentine's day! I was very surprised to receive anything, much less beautiful roses! We went on a date last night. We saw Taken, which was really good! I think it's rated PG-13, so the language wasn't bad and the violence, while there was a lot, wasn't gory. I would recommend seeing it to anyone (over the age of 13) if you like suspense type movies.

Today we have been either on the road or at St. Jude's Hospital visiting our nephew. That hospital is AMAZING! McShane got to go on over to Ronald McDonald House while we were still there and let me tell you...that place is AMAZING! We'll be heading back over there tomorrow.

Tonight, James & Daniel (his son) have headed over to Tunica to try and see how lady luck will treat them. I'm tired and not much for just losing money in a machine, so I'm at the hotel (blogging obviously) watching TV and eating popcorn! Ha - much like any other night!

I hope you're having a great day and your valentine was sweet to you!

Cathy

“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

0 comments: