Monday, March 23, 2009

A Whole New Look

You might remember I posted a blog about winning a new blog design just a little over a week ago! Ta da! Here's my new blog! Thank you, Doodlebug Designs, for my beautiful new blog!! It makes me so happy to open my page and see my beautiful page. I love it all.

I tell you what, Judi must have the patience of Job. She sent me a questionnaire and I just sort of froze. She and I emailed back and forth and back and forth with many of my answers consisting of "I don't know". The more I looked at designs and pictures, the more confused I became. Judi helped narrow down the choices and with just a teeny bit of input from me, look what she did! I'm just so excited and I can't stop smiling. Judi thank you so much for your gift of a new blog design and for the beauty you put together with minimal input from me. I love it! Thank you!!!

Y'all - go check her out. She's got some serious skillz!

Thank you!

10 comments:

Holly said...

I like it, Cathy! I am so glad for you!!

Blessings,
Holly

Mocha with Linda said...

What fun!

Rachel said...

Yay!! It looks AWESOME!! I knew Judi would do you right!! It is very sleek and clean and easy on the eyes. I love it!!

Cathy said...

Looks really good!!!!

Susanne said...

Beautiful!! I love it!! A true reflection of you.

Anonymous said...

Love, girl, I love this new look. Too cute!!!

Lora said...

Wow! I am so thrilled that you won Cathy! It looks great!

Patty said...

How pretty!! I am glad you won the blog design!!
Love you,
Patty

connorcolesmom said...

Love the new look!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW!
Loved your comment on my blog
So true - many ask but really do not want to know
Today I am doing GREAT!
Kids are getting along
9YO is cooperating and not sassy
5YO is as sweet as can be!
Plus I have pulled something out for dinner - life is good!
Thanks for asking and meaning it ;)
Love you
Kim

Fran said...

Again, Happy Birthday! And, the blog is beautiful!!!!