Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!



Happy 17th Birthday to my Meagan.  I couldn't wait for you to come into this world and was so happy when I found out this would be your birth day 17 years ago.  I was calling friends and family saying something like "Today is a good day for a birthday!"   After the whole process got started, I'm not going to lie, I really wondered what in the world I had gotten myself into!  You know I had some problems with delivery (that I didn't find out about till later) and I have to say, you were so worth all those problems! 

I'm so proud of you and the woman you are becoming.  I enjoy the time we spend together just chatting.  I thank God for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your life.  Keep on in current path and You Father will continue to smile down on you!

I love you!

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Oh, that's so sweet. She's beautiful! What a precious smile!

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

What a beautiful birthday message! Hope Meagan feels blessed today.

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Mary said...

What a beauty! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!