I've been tagged by TCKK so I'm gonna give this a whirl. (But, I don't think I have 7 peeps I can tag to carry this forward.)
Seven weird or random things about me (wow, I'm glad it's only 7):
1. Last time I did one of these, I had a hard time coming up with 10 but as I read other people's lists, I kept saying "oh yeah, I do that too". I guess I'm a little more random or weird than I think (or like to admit).
2. My whole house can be turned topsy turvy but my silveware drawer will be in immaculate condition. Everything must be facing the same way and be in there neatly.
3. After a shower, I have to close the shower curtain. It'll bug me if I leave it open. (This goes for the shower curtain in my girls' bathroom...if I go in there, I have to close it. If I come to your house and it's open, I'll close it. Just doing my part to help out - you know?)
4. I change into my jammies as soon as I get home, and then I won't leave. If I have something to do after work, I try to just stay out till it's time to show up.
5. As confident as I might seem in a small group of folks, I'm just that "unconfident" in a big group of people. I'm not shy but I am not overly confident either! In a big group setting, I almost become like a wallflower.
6. I can't seem to finish this because I keep watching TV. So there are times it takes me forever to do something b/c the idiot box keeps distracting me.
7. I don't like to have "new" email messages in my inbox. I don't necessarily read the messages, but I have to mark them as read. It's really annoying that I do that because sometimes I overlook things because I think I've read them when in fact I haven't!
Cathy - I did it! Now, who can I tag?
Ok, that's 6 and I don't know if any of them will do it!
Thank you for thinking of me and including me, Cathy!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11