Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Secret Santa!

Is it food?! Is what my daughter asked! And she asked if she could open it! NOOOO!! *she's 16-she'll have plenty of presents to open*

I'm excited I have a package waiting for me when I get home. Stay tuned!

Kori undertook this Secret Santa exchange. I think she had 66 folks sign up! That's a lot of people to keep up with. Thank you, Kori, for doing this. I've done a couple of giveaways, so I understand how WOW it can be.

Okay, I'm home now! Let the opening begin!!


Wow - my Secret Santa (who isn't secret now) was so generous! Here's a picture of the wrapped contents!








I kept opening and opening wonderful gifts! Thank you Santa Tam for the jellies (native to Arizona), dipper thing for the Orange Blossom honey, the purse organizer, to-do/calendar neat folder and the beautiful ornament!


Just last night I was online looking for a calendar/organizer and here my Santa Tam has sent me one! How did she know I desperately need to get organized? Tam have you been looking in my purse??

Seriously, thank you so much for the wonderful package. I really don't have the words to adequately express my thanks.

*hugs*

I hope my recipient likes her stuff as much as I like mine!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

It's kind of hard to see what it is, at first glance, I thought it was a big gun!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Great gifts, I am waiting anxiously for mine. Merry Christmas. Pam