If any of you who read this blog want to participate, PLEASE DO! I won't tag anyone since I'm still having an identity problem (with the blogs) and I'm not sure who of my followers over there is actually seeing anything I post.
Here's some random things about me that you might not have known (and you might wish you hadn't learned!).
1. I have drawn a complete blank (my choo choo train has derailed).
2. I'm an email junkie. I'm constantly checking my email and clearing out any unread items. Problem with this is that if I don't respond immediately then I sometimes forget to respond at all. I check my email on my phone (through my web browser) and that can cause some very forgetful issues.
3. I wanted to be a nurse when I was growing up and I even went to school for about 2 years. Somewhere along the way, I figured out I don't like the blood and gore that goes along with being a nurse, so I changed my mind. BUT, what's so random, is that I LOVE watching medical shows that might or might not show blood and gore.
4. I wish I knew how to do the nifty "strikeout" word feature on Blogger. I really like it and find posts with it used particularly hilarious.
5. I have blog envy which is one reason I change the design of mine frequently. I've been trying to find one I really like but not copy someone else's.
6. I have no trouble piping up in a meeting and talking but I get really nervous talking in front of a big group of people. I also do better speaking when I just sort of go with the flow instead of planning something out. There's a lot of prayer involved in those moments (by me and the people listening too!).
7. When I was growing up, I lived in 3 places all within a mile of each other. When I was 5, we moved from an apartment to a house down the street. When I was 11, our house was victim to a fire so while it was being fixed, we lived in another apartment close by. (We still had to go check on our hound dog!) After I graduated from high school, I moved to Atlanta and lived in three different places within a year and a half! From there, I moved to New Jersey, back to Alabama, then to Charleston, SC (
8. Since # 1 wasn't really something random, more like something that happens all the time, I'm going to add one more. I'm a reality TV junkie, but not like Big Brother or those types of shows. I like the home improvement, clean house, buy houses, etc. type of shows! I also really like the crime and prison shows!
Ok, Linda...still hanging with me? Thank you for tagging me!