Saturday, October 24, 2009

Around the House

Around the House



I saw this at TCKK's blog and she got this idea from Sarah at Life in the Parsonage, who got it from someone else, etc.  I haven't blogged lately so I thought I'd grab it and do it too!

Around the House: October 24, 2009

Reading: I just finished reading Whispers of the Bayou by Mindy Starns Clark and I really enjoyed it.  I read it for the book club we have at church. 

Enjoying: Spending time with my family, enjoying the cooler weather, today I'm helping the Youth prepare for Rocktoberfest!

Learning: about pursuing God and taking off the mask

Watching: Monk (on DVR)

Anticipating: My trip to India with e3 Partners in November!  I'm still just in awe that God uses me and still trying to figure out why?

Pondering: Is it really less a month till I go to India?  Am I going to be prepared?


Studying: Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer for small group and Being Yourself, How Do I Take Off This Mask (Women of Faith) for Sunday School.  Interesting how two studies so different can have so much in common.  Also working through a prayer guide to prepare me for India.

Wondering: If my house will clean itself...

Remembering: Having faith is knowing that He is here and knowing that His word is true.

Praying: For family member's who don't know God, healing prayers for those who are sick and protection around my girls as they face all sorts of evil when they walk out the door.  And, praying for the Banjara Gypsies to welcome us into their villages so they can KNOW about One True God!  Praise Him!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm glad you did this too. I love reading these and getting to know more about my bloggy friends.

Sande said...

India. Wow. How unreal.

PJ said...

Just felt the urge to say God Bless you

Love ya!

PJ