Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Prolific Blogger Award

I'm not so sure I deserve this award because I haven't done the best job at being prolific lately, but I'm very grateful for it.  I know I have two or three readers because y'all leave me precious comments that always make me smile, so THANK YOU!

I was given The Prolific Blogger Award by Cathy at Tales of the TCKK Family--Thank you!!!  (She's one of the precious readers I have!)

Cathy participates in so many great memes and I always love looking at her pictures.  Please check out Cathy's blog if you are not already following it. I know you will be blessed.  Here are the rules for sharing the award & what it is about…

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."

1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers to spread some love!

2. Every prolific blogger must link back to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Each prolific blogger must link this back to this post which explains the origins and motivations for the award.

4. Every prolific blogger must visit this post and add their name in the Mister Linky so that we can all get to know the other winners.

I don't know if I have 7 people who actually read this blog...and one of the people I would pick is the one who gave this award to me! I'm going to pick 7 people who bless me with their comments and their blogs.  Maybe they'll stop by and see they have been awarded an award :-).

1. PJ's Prayer Line
2. Michelle
3. Sweet Abundance
4. Lora
5. DeeDee
6. Heart to Heart with Holley
7. Roy Lessin

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Congrats! That's a darling button for the award!

Andrea said...

Congratulations and GOD BLESS!

Cathy said...

Cathy I definitely think you deserve this award. I like your blog and what you have to say. I've enjoyed getting to know you and feel honored to call you friend.