Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kingdom storming! (Updated again!)

*Update 5/15/10*
 McShane was supposed to leave St. Jude's earlier this week, but he stuck around and had some more surgery.  From what I understand, one of the places in his lung where a tumor was removed wasn't closing, so the surgeon had to close it.  From his Facebook post, he seems to be recovering and isn't in too much pain.  He seems to have been a little discouraged (naturally) and I asked people (on FB) to pray for all of them to be encouraged.  Thank you for praying!

I'll update more as I know.  Thank you, Father, for this technology which allows us to spread information to people who will stand at the gates of Your Kingdom and pray for this precious boy.  Oh how I love you so and I'm full of gratitude for all you have done, are doing and will do in McShane's life.


*UPDATE 4/28/10*

Good morning! I thought I'd pass along what I know of McShane to you. Thank you for the prayers and for caring! McShane had three surgeries - 2 to remove tumors from each lung and in between those surgeries, he had a lung collapse, so they took him to surgery for that too.


I think his parents have said it best, so I'll share their words from yesterday with you. This is from Mike:

McShane’s LAST SURGERY!!!!! Went well YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS thank you God we claim his healing in the name of Jesus!!! I love him so MUCH he should be leaving St. Jude’s in about a week and coming back to FLORIDA can't wait to go fishing...

From Hope:

CATHY- THE PATH REPORTS SAID 2 OUT OF THE 4 WERE CANCER.EITHER WAY THEY ARE OUT!!!!HE IS RESTING WELL AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD RECOVERY AND THEN HOME TO FLORIDA!!I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT THE HARD PART IS FINALLY OVER AND BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD.THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS.

~*~
I sure hope better days are ahead! Have you read Psalm 62? It was part of my reading this morning and it's really good! Take a look at it and pray it over these dear people if you have the inclination.

Thank you for being part of our Kingdom storming on McShane's behalf. I love you!

Cathy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been a while since I've posted anything about my nephew, McShane.  He had completed his treatment at St. Jude's in Memphis in February, 2010 and he was sent home, cancer free!  We all celebrated this news!

While he may still be cancer free, two tumors have shown up on his lungs (one on each lung).  He and his parents are back at St. Jude's and tomorrow he'll have surgery to remove one tumor and then next week he'll have the other tumor removed.  It won't be until the tumors are removed will the doctor know if the cancer has returned.

Would you please join us in storming the Kingdom on McShane's behalf?  I pray for the surgeon's hands, the tumors to be non-cancerous, and for him and his parents to know the peace that transcends all understanding.  Thank you so much~
Agape~
Cathy

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Storming the heavens with you. If you would like a prayer button for him. Contact Edie at http://richgifts.blogspot.com She is a wonderful lady. She does them free for urgent prayer requests. It is a ministry for her. Just tell her that I sent you over.
Hugs,
andrea

Unknown said...

Thank you Andrea for the prayers and for the button idea. They are both very much appreciated.

Unknown said...

my prayer goes out for his recovery as well. God bless.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Christian Hymon said...

thanks for the post,and i really like your blog,and i visit your blog random,but i want to say something about your blog which is a nice work and be keep moving,and also i be keeping eyes on it.

thanks.
Air Max Chaussures

Air Max 1 Chaussures

Air Max light chaussures

Air Max 90 chaussures

Air 180 chaussures

Air classic BW chaussures

Air max 93 chaussures

Air max 95 chaussures

Air max 97 chaussures

ED Hardy

Air max 360 chaussures

Air Max Schuhe

Air Max 2009 Schuhe

Air max ltd chaussures

Air max tn chaussures