Friday, May 7, 2010

MercyMe The Generous Mr. Lovewell

MercyMe has released a new album called The Generous Mr. Lovewell.  Mercy me it's good!  There's one song on there that just about brought me to my knees when I first heard it, but I was driving, so that wasn't really possible.  I wanted to see if I could share it on here - it's called Beautiful.  I'm going to post the lyrics...oh they are beautiful.

Days will come when you don’t have the strength. When all you hear is, you’re not worth anything. Wondering if you ever could be loved. And if they truly saw your heart, they’d see too much.


You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful. You are made for so much more than all of this. You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful. You are treasured. You are sacred. You are His. You’re beautiful.

Pray that you have the heart to fight. ‘Cause you are more than what is hurting you tonight. For all the lies you’ve held inside so long. They are nothing in the shadow of the cross.

You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful. You are made for so much more than all of this. You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful. You are treasured. You are sacred. You are His. You’re beautiful.

Before you ever took a breath. Long before the world began. Of all the wonders He possessed, there was one more precious. Of all the earth and skies above, you’re the one He madly loves enough to die.

You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful. In His eyes.
(I can't figure out how to post the song...may not be a way right now.  But, oh it's worth listening to.)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.