Sunday, December 11, 2011

Test post from app

Hi friends. I downloaded an app that will let me post blog on my apple product. So, I thought I would test it out and see how it works.

This is always such a busy time of year! Is it just me or does December seem to throw life into overdrive? For those with young children who are involved in multiple activities, I hope you find some time to just sit and relax. Let us hold dear to The reason for this Season.

I'm glad I have both of my girls under one roof for a few weeks!! We have our 4 foot tree up and it even has a few ornaments on it:).

Have you been introduced to pinterest.com or craftgawker.com? It's a crafter/DIY'r DREAM!

Let me see if I can post some crafts I've done. Ok. Mixed media pictures, fabric flowers (courtesy of my friend Jeannine), scarf from a t-shirt! Like you don't have enough going on, why not try some new stuff :)!


App seems to work ok. I'll have to try a book review with links next. Until then...

0 comments: