Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Conquer the Caption #1


Capture the Caption is a new meme that Rach is trying to get off the ground and running. Of course she's got a great eye for pictures, so I'm sure she'll have a ton of pictures to chose from!


Let's get started, shall we?



Here comes her picture. If you wanna play along, then grab the picture, post it, name it and link it!

Is this how I'll get potty trained?

(I'll look cute now, but I'll be choosing her a home one day! I really can't believe she just left me here and then posted it on her blog!)


Cathy

“I assure you: If anyone says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and
does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore, I tell you, all the things you pray and ask for—believe that you have received them, and you will have them." Mark 11:23-24 (HCSB)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey! Thanks for playing!! I love the caption!!
However, what I meant (but had a very hard time explaining - believe me - nobody understood me) - was to leave your caption idea in a comment on my post, and then on your blog, choose your OWN picture and post it for all of your readers and my readers who visited through mr linky to write captions for your pics!

I'm still working out the kinks, and hopefully I'll be able to explain it better next week! :)

Thanks SO much for participating - it's going to be fun!!