Monday, March 9, 2009

Memory Monday & Prayer Requests

Today is Memory Monday, and I shall be back with you on that momentarily (or at my lunch time).

A couple of weeks or so ago, Travis Cottrell had a link to a sweet little boy's page who was in need of prayer. (I've been following along the journey of two little boys who I don't know, nor did I know before the requests for prayer were offered up. I'll share Peter with you later - wow he's doing great and his parents are so full of hope and God is overflowing them right now. It's amazing!) This request is for Gavin. Please go to his blog and read his story. You'll see why he needs prayer and why his parents need prayer. I don't know these sweet people, but my heart breaks for them and this is all I can offer them is prayer.

(Hey, if you look over to your right, you'll see I made a button for McShane and his updates!)

Praying for someone and lifting their needs up to our Heavenly Father is such an honor, and I know all three of you who read this blog feel the same way.


“I assure you: If anyone says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore, I tell you, all the things you pray and ask for—believe that you have received them, and you will have them." Mark 11:23-24 (HCSB)

2 comments:

Lora said...

Thank you for the McShane updates Cathy!

Blessings to you!

DaySpring said...

Just found your blog and have really enjoyed looking around. I love the way you use scripture so often in your posts. Very encouraging. I just read over both the stories of little Gavin and also of McShane. We will be praying for both. Thanks for what you do!