Monday, January 19, 2009

Houston, I have a slight problem...




I'm so behind on my reading of blogs. Look at that! What do you do when you get so behind? Any suggestions?
(Have some of you whom I regular visit missed my remarkably witty and encouraging remarks?? HA HA HA HA)
Have a great day and I look forward to any suggestions!



“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Mercy! I can't even imagine! I wouldn't know where to start! Maybe the M's?! LOL

Holly said...

Start at the very beginning...a very good place to start, I hear!

Of course I miss your witty comments :o)

Cathy said...

I've missed you! When you changed your blog name, the link I had for you changed. I just figured that out tonight, so I'm back reading you again now too. Thanks for checking in on my blog.