Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I SQUEALED when I saw this...

CrownLaidDown Designs - Blog Designs by Patty & Holly -GO LOOK AT IT! Seriously! (I updated the link on 12/21/09.)

I think a lot of Patty & Holly (I have that wonderful agape love for both of them) and I pray this venture will go well for both of them.

You know, I'm having the whole identity crisis so I'm hoping I can afford to be a customer :-)!


“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

3 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you Cathy! I'm sitting today and soaking up that Zephaniah 3:17 verse on your post. Mmm...needed that just this moment.

Love you, too, my Sister!
Holly

Anonymous said...

:( Nothing came up :(

Unknown said...

Her site address might have changed since this post:

http://crownlaiddowndesigns.blogspot.com/