Monday, February 9, 2009

One Lovely Blog!

If you have noticed, I'm having almost an identity crisis when it comes to having a good (and more importantly, Godly) name for my blog. I've changed web addresses and blog names. I haven't seen too many peeps coming around probably because they can't find me or don't the new name is me...

So, imagine my delight that I've been given an award for one lovely blog! I feel a little (ok a lot) like Sally Fields saying "They like me! They really like me." I'll admit it's nice to receive recognition, especially when some days I wonder if anyone ever reads my babble.

Surrendered Scribe is a friend I met on Twitter (I love twitter) and I'm so appreciative she thought of me. She's a writer and I'm sure she had plenty of people besides me she could bestow such an honr, but she chose me! So THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I'll be giving out some lovely blog awards later this evening when I'm home and can spend time properly linking other people.

*Hugs*



“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

3 comments:

Julie Arduini said...

You're too funny about your identity crisis. Reading your blog title, I know when I overdo the latte/mochas, I have no clue who I am or what I'm doing!

Even if no one else saw your words (but readers are), God sees them and I encourage you to keep up the "lovely" work!

Mocha with Linda said...

Congrats! And LOL - the first time you showed up in my Reader under this title I thought "who in the world is THAT?!"

Cathy said...

Congrats on your award!