Monday, September 14, 2009

Scripted Sundays *repost*



Button


I Would Call My Autobiography........Because......?
If I had autobiography, what would I name it and why is the question being asked at Blog Stalker Unite. Go check out all the details over there and play along!

My autobiography would be titled You Can Only Get that Cup of Grace from God So Stop Looking for it Everywhere Else. It seems like most of my life I've been looking for approval, acceptance, forgiveness and freedom from everywhere and every person. Oh, I guess my autobiography at one time would've been "Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places" (remember that song?)

Very recently, God showed me that only He can give me the unconditional approval, acceptance, forgiveness and freedom that I'm longing for. When I get discouraged or down, I go to Him and tell Him all about it. He doesn't let me down. He never leaves me nor forsakes me. He holds me in the palm of His hand and I'm the apple of His eye!

He fills my cup with His Grace and He is the only one who can. So, look to God to fill up your cup and not everywhere else!

(Reposted September 14, 2009 because I need the reminder.)

5 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a wonderful blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway :).

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

A Truly beautiful title..and with all the right intent! You divine!

B said...

LOVE that title. It's more refined than mine for sure.

Shan G said...

Great title and the reason for it is even better!

Patty said...

I LOVE your new look!!! This is so much fun!!!
Love you,
Patty