Monday, April 6, 2009

I present to you - #100!

It's my 100th post! How quickly the time flies (not really it's taken almost a year and a half to get to this #!!)!!

I started this blog soon after I discovered the Living Proof Ministries blog. I wanted to be connected and be able to respond! While I probably could've commented without a blog, I just wanted to blog too! I had a blog at Yahoo 360, but they stopped really doing anything with the site and it became slow as molasses to navigate through. Plus, during my bloggy time, I had a rebirth and I lost most of my "friends" and commenters when my posts changed from whatever to posts with more of a Christianity feel to them.

So, here I am - 100 posts later! My little reading list of blogs has grown from a small handful to almost 100! (Is anyone noticing the extreme overuse of !!!?)

Thank you for sticking around with me. I hope to be around for several hundred more posts! (I posted backwards and now this is my 101st post ;).)

5 comments:

Lora said...

Congratulations on 100 posts Cathy!!! Yeah!!! LPM inspired me blogging too!!!

Tonya said...

Congrats!
What a great rebirth...their loss is our gain!

Mary said...

Congrats on the 100th post! Big milestone. Glad you're here!!

Cathy said...

Congratulations Cathy on Post 100!!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! With a professional blog design and over 100 posts, you aren't just someone who blogs, you are officially a BLOGGER!! :)