Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Scoop - Glade Sense & Spray


About a month ago, a fellow blogger posted a link to being a BzzAgent, a/k/a reviewer. (If you want to review things, go on and give BzzAgent a try.) My first campaign was to test drive the new Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Spray.

The site says:

Motion-activated freshness conserves refill.

Get the freshness you want only when you need it with the first air freshener with a motion sensor. The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray™ Automatic Spray smart unit automatically detects motion and releases a concentrated burst of fresh fragrance. The unit will then go into a lock-out mode for 30 minutes. You can customize your fragrance level at any time by pushing the Boost Button for an extra burst, even if your unit is in lock-out mode. Refills last for up to 30 days. Great for bathrooms.

My review:
With two dogs who love to be outside and don't always smell fresh, I was looking forward to giving the Sense & Spray a try. I was excited when it arrived! My Sense & Spray came with the Clean Linen scent (yippee!), which is good because food smells and dog smells don't always mesh, but I love Clean Linen smell. (So fresh & clean!) I've tried moving the Sense & Spray to different areas to find the best place for it. It needs movement for the "concentrated burst of fresh fragrance". I haven't found it yet.

I love the concept of the Sense & Spray, and it might work best in a bathroom (which is where they recommend using it so you have a good smelling bathroom, no matter what is going on in there). Using it to help combat my doggy smell isn't going to work. I'll have to stick with something that lets out a continuous smell!

I would recommend this product if you have a busy area where you want yummy smell good. I love the way the Clean Linen smells. The starter kit comes with either Clean Linen or Apple Cinnamon. The refill kit offers Clean Linen™, Apple Cinnamon, Country Garden® and Powder Fresh® scents.

If you'd like to try the Sense & Spray, please leave me a comment and I'll send you a $4 off coupon. (I received them with my BzzAgent kit!) I have five of them to give. If you have tried the Sense & Spray already, would you let me know how you liked it?

I hope you have a great weekend. Celebrating Easter and the fact that He is Risen (indeed!) is one of my favorite times of year!

Now you've gotten....the scoop!

From Latte With Me

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds great!! Or should I say sounds like it smells great!

Mocha with Linda said...

Just checking on you! Haven't seen your blog in my Reader lately!