The Six O’Clock Scramble® is an online dinner planning service. From their website with my emphasis added:
- A Weekly menu plan with five family-tested, healthy, delicious and quick DINNER RECIPES THAT TAKE 30 MINUTES OR LESS TO PREPARE
- An ORGANIZED GROCERY LIST so you can grocery shop just once per week
- A SEARCHABLE DATABASE where you can customize your weekly dinner plan
- Your own personal RECIPE BOX where you can save your family's favorites 30 minute meals
- A newsletter with USEFUL TIPS for easier mealtimes, snacks and lunches NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION for each family dinner recipe to help you take charge of your health
- ELIMINATE THE STRESS OF FAMIILY MEAL PLANNING. Each week you will receive a weekly menu planner with recipes and simple instructions for balanced dinners complete with easy side dishes.
- YOUR FAMILY WILL EAT MORE HEALTHY, FRESH AND SEASONAL FOODS. The Scramble emphasizes whole grains, lean proteins and lots of fruits and vegetables, so your family will enjoy a variety of flavors and cuisines while still enjoying 30 minute meals.
- QUICK, EASY MEALS WITHOUT PROCESSED FOODS OR EXPENSIVE TAKE-OUT. Other convenience meals cut prep time by relying on processed ingredients. Scramble recipes simplify cooking by using fewer than ten nutritious ingredients and easy-to-follow directions.
- THE SCRAMBLE IS FAMILY TESTED. All recipes go through a careful process to be Scramble certified as healthy, delicious and family friendly dinners.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR WEEKLY PLAN FOR YOUR FAMILY’S TASTES AND NEEDS. Picky eaters? Vegetarian? Dietary restrictions? Need Kosher recipes? Swap out any meal with a selection from our large Scramble recipe database. The grocery list is automatically updated with your choices!
- SHOP ONLY ONCE A WEEK. The grocery list is organized by store section. You’ll also waste less food and save money by buying only what you need.
- THE SCRAMBLE CARES about family mealtime, healthy meals for children, supporting local farmers and the environment. We listen to our subscribers and give back to the communities we live in.
Irresistible Honey-Curry Chicken M 10 min./50 min
Spice-Tossed Shrimp with Parmesan Grits V EX 10 minutes
Not My Mom's Sloppy Joes V EX M 30 minutes
Chinese Noodles with Greens V EX 25 minutes
Manhattan Clam (or Clam-less) Chowder V M 30 min./30 min
V = Vegetarian or Veg-friendly alternative
Here's a shot of your grocery list - just look at that detail! (Let me know if you'd like a better view of this.)
(This scoop is about the cutest thing I've seen in coffee stuff! I might have to order
(at least 18) one!)