Monday, June 29, 2009

A Prayer~

I have a friend at work who seems to be going through more than her fair share of trials and tribulations. I sent her this prayer the other day after another trial reared its head. I'm sharing in case you too need it.
Father,

I pray for this precious family who means so much to You. I pray that You give them the strength to endure the trials and tribulations they are each facing right now. Without You, they will each buckle. Let them know beyond a shadow of a doubt that You are holding them in the palms of Your hands. Let them come to You with their burdens and frustrations and fears and pour them out to You.

We cry out to you Jehovah-Rophe as the Lord who provides spiritual, emotional and physical healing. At a time like this, all healing is necessary. We sometimes feel we can’t take anymore and when we tell You, You will provide us with what we need.

I know I don’t have the words necessary to provide my friend with any comfort. I look only to You to use me as a vessel and a tool for Your plan. With all that I have, Lord, I pray this simple prayer on her behalf . You give us the honor of interceding on half of others and I thank You for it. What a privilege it is.

I pray this in Jesus’ precious name~
Cathy
Do you have a prayer you can share? I'd love for you to post it. :-)

0 comments: