Thursday, July 2, 2009

Costa Rica - Update #3


July 2, 2009 - Third Update:


Everyone is doing great and working hard. The team is taking turns working on the sites and sharing the Gospel. And, at least 22 people accepted Christ yesterday morning! Wow!

Return info:
The plane will get in on Sunday at 5:45pm. Pam said it will take an hour or so to clear customs, so the vans should be returning to the church around 9pm or so Birmingham time.

Panta ta ethne,

Amber


~~~~~~~~~~

There's a post on the Costa Rica Missions website!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Cathy,
I was looking through some blogs from Holly's Crown Laid Down blog and found yours. I live just outside of B'ham and think it is so cool that I came across yours on a blog from Colorado!
I loved reading about your daughter and the mission trip. Especially people being saved, what an impact! I know you are ecstatic that she will be home today. Hope you have a great 4th of July with your family.
Blessings,
Deanna