Sunday, July 19, 2009

Daily Prayers for India (Preparing for Mission Trip)

Today’s daily prayer for India:

Acts 2:47 “praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.

Ask our loving Father to add new believers every day to the churches of the Banjara gypsy!

Sent, let’s pray

… sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.” [John 17:3c, 4 ESV] for Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you." And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold forgiveness from any, it is withheld." [John 20:21-23]

As He was sent, we are sent … so others may live in the fullness of being Jesus’ disciples, just as Jesus prayed in this passage of John 17:

"I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. I am praying for them. …” (Vs.6-9a)

Going, we pray we also glorify our Father GOD as Jesus did and does and that we so manifest Jesus to those being drawn to Christ so that called: they hear, they receive, they believe, they know, and they keep Your word.

We pray that many will profess discipleship: “Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts.”[Jeremiah 15:16]

We pray that these many also turn to the gathering, going to the harvest fields in Christ … lovingly carrying the gospel message and manifesting the good Samaritan to their others praying as Jesus prayed in John 17:11,25-26: “…Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.” … : “O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them."

Going, gather together to together go to gather together to gather … all for Your glory! Amen (Rev.3:14)

0 comments: