Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Monday!

Just popping in to say hello and Happy Monday!

My Meagan is home! She got home around 10:30'ish and I stayed up talking to her for about an hour. I'm popped but so glad she's home! She journaled while she was gone but said I couldn't read it...WHAT??? Well, she said maybe I could. She experienced someone giving her life over to Christ and was telling about the woman's total change of countenance. I was so happy she got to experience that. Costa Rica was very humid and her bed was damp every night. Yuck.
James & I had a nice weekend together but neither of us got much sleep! We went out Friday night to meet up with a classmate of mine from elementary school, who I haven't seen in probably 20 years, but we've kept up with each other through email and Facebook. We had a blast singing karaoke! We stayed out till 2 until the bar closed. Seriously? I am usually asleep by (or in bed by) 10:00.
On Saturday, we lounged around for a bit (imagine that) and then ran out to the grocery store for some stuff to grill. Our Wal-mart is being remodeled so not many people are there...which is good because we're all walking around dazed and confused! Of course, when we went to fire up the grill, we found some flying stinging bug had made a nest in our grill AND we were out of gas. George Foreman grill to the rescue! Later, we went to Morgan Creek Winery (see post below this one) and enjoyed a nice evening under the stairs.
James had to head back to KY yesterday but we took a loooong nap and he didn't leave until after 6. Ooops!
My twitter account was suspended due to strange activity. Are my tweets that strange? Wait, don't answer that. I was able to log in this morning and not receive a warning message, so maybe it's ok now.
I'm back at work today but I really want to be back home asleep. I'm so tired and I seem to be overusing exclamation points. So sorry.
Not only did my twitter account have strange activity, but so has my blog. I had to enable the comment moderation feature beacause I keep getting spammed by people who don't write in the same language we do. Sorry about that but it's a necessary evil for now.
I hope you have a great Monday!

0 comments: