Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ten Questions


These ten (10) questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."


1. What is your favorite word?
I'm not sure I've ever considered what my favorite word might be. Agape! (A love that I feel is only possible through God. How else could I feel such overwhelming love for a person I've never even met and know nothing about?)


2. What is your least favorite word?
Right now, it's "the flu"!


3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: Does watching HGTV and DIY count? I'm not very creative, although I did enjoy laying tile!
Spiritually: Wow, this could be a series. I love events, words, actions that seem to be a coincidence but are really God doing what God does.
Emotionally: Hearing laughter my childrens' voices and always hearing I love you.

4. What turns you off?
Stupidity.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
I don't have one anymore.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter. Chopsticks purring. I love you.

7. What sound or noise do you hate (dislike)?
Incessant barking.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I would love to be a counselor or what I think of when I think of a counselor.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that will rely on my pulling the wool over peoples' eyes.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
First, Heaven most definitely exists and sometimes you get to experience Heaven here on earth.
"Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful..." (Matthew 25:21) "You have fought a good fight; you have finished My course; You have kept the faith." (2 Tim. 4:7)


If you decide the answer these 10 questions on your page, let me know! I've watched Inside's the Actor's Studio just to see hear the responses to these questions. (Plus, I wouldn't mind knowing someone visits me!)

0 comments: