Friday, October 30, 2009

Meh...

I'm not going to lie - I'm not having a good morning. I don't know what happened, but I walked into work and it (the bad day) started. I'm grumpy and unpleasant and I don't even want to be around myself. (That, my friend, is bad.)

In the midst of not wanting to listen to dictation (bleh), I decided to check on a little friend in bloggy world. God humbles me. My struggles are nothing. My apparent bad mood for no reason is for naught. I'm ashamed. Yet, I share with you because this precious family, who I don't even know, needs all the prayers they can receive. Do they have enough prayers for themselves? You bet they do. However, in this situation, I believe we should intercede on their behalf. I imagine their voices are tired and weary.

If you would, please go to see Gavin Owens' page and maybe leave a word of encouragement or a kind word or just a hello for this precious family. If you read through the blog, you'll be blessed and so humbled.

My mood is picking up already. You can't stay in a bad mood when you're holding Jesus' hand in prayer for someone else.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

That's true. Prayer changes everything, even our mood!