Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PostSecret

Do you know about PostSecret? It's PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard. If you go to the site, just be prepared to spend some time going through everyone's secrets.  It's quite amazing what people will say when they have anonymity.  Back when Yahoo had 360 blogs, we had a community of people who submit weekly "secrets" (except they weren't anonymous, obviously).  It was fun to be creative (in my case, attempt to be creative) and submit a "secret" according to the topic the host picked.

The reason I'm posting about all of this is because one of the secrets I read today (new ones are posted every Sunday) struck a chord with me.  I'll leave you with the PostSecret card.  I'll be interested to see if it speaks to anyone else.





















(By the way, I'm leaving for India in EIGHT DAYS!)

0 comments: