Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random Thoughts of 2009

Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee has this random thing going on and I thought - what the heck...I'm game!

1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?

Gross?  Not really - but I would prefer that each of us have our own, unless we're talking about James.  Seriously, would I find it gross sharing a drink with my husband??  Nope.

2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
I've learned that sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you want something or try for something, someone else is going to put in half the time or half the effort, and still get it.

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
Around the 1st.  Makes it easy when you don't put up much.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Well, since that's in a day, I'm going for nothing. Staying alive? :-)

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
Winter is not my favorite month.  However, if I have to chose being cold or being hot (aka summer), then I'll chose Winter.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
I have not.

7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
My plans include staying awake!  I don't know what James & I will do. 

8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
Just a new year!

9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
It would be a little of all - Linda said a Dramacomedy or something similar to that. 
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
Too much time on the computer, in general.  I don't spend too much time blogging or even reading blogs anymore.

11. Who runs your household?
This is a bad question, Linda.  (I'm agreeing with her - she said it was a bad question - why did she ask?) I don't know how to answer that.

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
I don't usually do hopes/dreams. I don't know why - it's sorta bothered me over the years, but not enough to become a dreamer/hoper (not to be confused with a hopper).  I am enjoying a season of hearing God speak to me and I long for that season to continue. 

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Cathy I saw you had participated on Twitter, so I checked it out and decided to play along too. I've been seeing this Random Dozen thing for awhile, but this will be my first time to play.

I'm with you on the drinks...Don't want to share with anyone but my hubby!

Mocha with Linda said...

#2 - ain't it the truth!

#4 - good answer! Staying alive is an excellent goal! LOL

quilly said...

#5 -- I am sitting here in shorts & a t-shirt with the fan on full-blast and so looking forward to moving back to winter next month. I never thought that would happen!

Happy New Year!