Sunday, February 28, 2010

P.S. - Pray and Share with Holley

PS...

Love photo by D Sharon Pruitt (flickr) ...stands for pray and share and that's what we do each Sunday!
Pray - Just leave a comment sharing how we can pray for you or someone you love and take a moment to pray for the last person on the comment list too. Or tell us happy news too!
Share - If you're a blogger, you can add any post (old or new) about what God's doing in your life or heart to our list so we can visit you!
If you link up, please add this line to your post on your blog so others can find our community too...
"P.S. I shared this post on Heart to Heart with Holley."
(This is the actual hyperlink: http://blog.dayspring.com/pray-share/)

2 comments:

patty said...

My family is considering adoption. We already have three children (2 of them are adults!). I haven't been able to share on my own blog because we are trying to keep it very quiet, but will you please join us in prayer for this matter?

Other things on my heart? Read those hear: http://welcometopattyville.blogspot.com/2010/03/whats-on-your-heart.html

Bumble Bee's and Sunshine said...

Good evening!
It is so nice to see another blogger doing Beth Moore's new book. I am new to the blogging world and I am not to sure if I like it yet. But that goes to show you my insecurity. i visit your blog often and wonder how you get to read new christian books? Good luck to you in your journey.