Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm standing on His promises

What promises are you leaning on? (Most of these are from the LPM blog but I need them to penetrate my mind and my thoughts.)

Do not be afraid of the enemy;[earnestly] remember the Lord and imprint Him [on your minds], great and terrible, and [take from Him courage to] fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes. Nehemiah 4:14b Amplified Bible


When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior….Since you are precious and honored in My sight and because I love you... Isaiah 43:2-4a NIV

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. Ex. 14:13a-14

"So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isa.41:10 NIV

"Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated..." ~Isaiah 54:4

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." ~Isaiah 40:29-31

"The LORD Himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deut. 31:8 NIV

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7 (NKJV)

"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

1 comments:

Holly said...

The eternal God is your refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms. Mmmmm! Resting in that place today!