Monday, March 15, 2010

Verse of the Day

This is a key verse in So Long Insecurity. Well, the first part is - I just now saw the second part of the verse.  Considering how topsy turvy things are for me right now, I love the second part of the verse too.  God's word is so good!

She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25 (NLT)

When  I feel burdened today, I'm going to remember I am clothed with strength and dignity. The enemy cannot take that from me!

(Picture is NIV and from here.)

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I LOVE IT!!! This is fast becoming one of my favorite verses of the Bible. I came across it in a devotional the other week... then read the chapter So Long Insecurity... I also recently found out that one of my BEST blogging buddies changed the name of her blog from "Valley Girl" to "Laughing Lady" because if its inspiration. HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?
Hope you have a wonderful week, Lady!

Lori said...

You are so right, the enemy can't take that away from you or any other daughter of the King.