by Sue Edwards
- This study (and all Sue Edwards studies) offer three levels so you can choose which level of study fits your lifestyle.
- I am committing to the first level of study, as I have a lot going on right now. I like that I can switch it around, week to week (or lesson to lesson).
- The first lesson is about preparing for opposition. Our first-century sisters faced hostility and hatred for their faith.
- I face opposition on a continual basis because of my faith. It keeps me from doing "what the cool kids are doing" or being just like everyone else. I grab a hold of God's promises and His word when I feel attacked.
1 Peter 1: 3-5 reveals the amazing riches God provides for His children.
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.
- I am blessed by the fact that my new birth (in Him) gives me hope and an inheritance! Oh the blessings He has for each of His children warms my soul. With Him on my side, I know I can face any trial.
Thank you Kregel Publications and Sue Edwards for allowing me to participate in this graduated blog tour and study!