Friday, January 6, 2012

Ivory

I received a great package on Christmas eve! I was busy getting things for everyone else - it was nice to get something just for me (though, I had a very nice Christmas - Santa was very good to me)! My friends at Ivory sent me a collection of its soaps to try! I received three body washes, two bars of soap and a tote to carry them all in. The body washes are original, aloe and lavender. The soaps are original and aloe. I love the way Ivory soap smells...clean and fresh! You can buy the products at a drugstore or retailer. You can also visit the online store (which has many of your other favorite products).


If you haven't checked out Ivory lately, I encourage you to do so. The products are always great and are top quality. I love the thought of keeping it "pure, clean & simple". Who needs all the additives? I highly encourage you to check out the new Facebook page and the Soap Dish, which is hosted by Melissa McCarthy (love her!!).


Thank you, Ivory, for the samples and for the neat pre-Christmas surprise. I look forward to getting "my clean on" with the new products!

0 comments: