Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ramblings from the Shower by Faye Bryant

What do you think about in the shower?

And where do those thoughts take you?

In "Ramblings from the Shower," author Faye Bryant shares some of the thoughts that have come her way during the mundane task of everyday hygiene, and how those thoughts have compelled her to ask, "What about this, God? What do You think?"

Follow along as Faye shares through personal experience and revelation her conclusions on just what God does think.

Biography:
Author, Blogger, Scopist, Amateur Photographer, Church Communications Student, Wife, Mother, Step-mother, Grandmother

Faye's Life in 140:
unaccepted. saved. stupid choices. married-abused/child/divorced. loved accepted. growing/serving/learning. live real, love raw

Interests:
reading, writing, photography

From Faye:
When reading through the Bible, I would ask questions of God, then head off to the shower. With all that thinking/praying time, I would then get out of the shower with an answer and saying, "Someone should write a book about that!"

I wrote a book about integrity, abuse, grief, putting people on pedestals and even how a little toy poodle can teach us about worship.

Weird, I know. I wrote these words like I would talk to the person who is sitting there reading. I simply shared the answers I got while seeking God. My hope to share with folks who need the answers, but haven't every looked for them.

Faye

My thoughts:
I am so glad to know that I am not the only person who ponders much while in the shower. When I saw the title of the book, I knew I had found a kindred spirit! This book is easy to read, entertaining and hard to put down. Join Faye on her journey of talking with God while doing a normal, daily task :).

Thank you Faye and CWA for the review copy and for allowing me to review this delightful book.

(This review was written on a mobile device. Links will be added once I am on a real computer!)

0 comments: