Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow - He's Grown!



Oh my goodness how my little sweet peat has grown! This is my little grandson (son of James' oldest son who lives in Germany) and I hadn't seen any new pictures of him since March! They posted several new pictures, some of which show him shoving anything and everything in his mouth to chew on (arms, feet ~his own~, blankies, pacis). This I picked this one to post because he just looks so darn cute and it reminds me so much of my James when he was a baby. (See James' picture below! I'm at work and can't do any cropping or editing. Even his little red eyes are cute, although he has to prettiest blue eyes.)
McShane is supposed to go back in for more surgery today. I'm praying praying praying. Thank you for praying with me.
The kids are helping out with VBS this week. Do you have fond memories of going to VBS? It was one of my favorite things to do. I remember learning John 3:16. My step-sister got a charm with a mustard seed in it after learning her verse (Matt. 17:20) and I wanted one too. Oh the things we remember...
I hope you have a great Monday. I'm off to work on the work piled up at my desk. I hope you have a blessed day.
Love, me!

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Awwww he is so adorable. We'll be doing a VBS in July!